Sunday, July 19, 2026

Sunday night, 7-19-26

Sunday, night.  That dog is hungry tonight.  Went out and did what I had to do.  Not everything I wanted to do.  Haha.  Removed the weeds around the A/C and electric pole in the back.  Want to get the A/C person to come out and check the A/C to be on the safe side for the rest of the summer.  Want to get an electrician out to check the short in Penelope's bath and bedroom.  Whew, have to do some calling tomorrow???  Got wagon, mower, and my two weed eaters.  On one the string go stuck almost right away; on the other, cut a little more but a big piece of weed wrapped around and it got stuck.  Went to carport to get a rake and, luckily, my long-handled brush trimmer was there.  Thought they were inside.  Anyway, got the weeds cut on that side of the house.  The biggest issue was watching my step with all the tall weeds after they fell.  The rake helped a lot there.  Worked until I felt like I couldn't go anymore.  Getting old, normally, in younger days would drive myself until I was almost done for.  Took a cool shower.  Didn't have to sit on the floor completely exhausted.  Done that many a times.  So, guess I am growing up, haha.  Sitting here with a snack, chicken soup/graham crackers, trying to recoup.  It takes awhile.  Two days straight of working outside takes a big toll on me.  One day, will have to get a manager for the property, maybe.  Don't really get many visitors to justify it.  Life goes on.  Going to make a horror picture tonight.  Haha.  "The Horror" came out pretty good.  I had this wound for over 3 years.  Didn't really keep time records.  From time stamps, would say a little more.  The wound wasn't the worst part: Janet being in the hospital with COVID and all the crap going on in the house was worse, losing another toe, and another wound on the other food, for about two years+.  Luckily it was on side of the foot, but it made me miss the disease I caught that ate away some of the bones in my right foot.  Luckily, the disease ended its life before I found out I had it.  Guess I could have lost more bones???  Still a little whipped.  "The Parent Trap," the new one.  Do have a great Monday.  Take care, be safe.  God bless.  Don't know how I got through it all almost on my own.  My brother did take me to get a toe cut off, so that helped.  Did appreciate it.  Anyway, all water under the bridge.  Life goes on.  The main point of it all, Penelope was taken care of.  Think mom would be proud of me, but still would laugh and joke about it.  As for Valentine, she would probably giggle a little bit, too.  Sure she and my other guardian angels, Aunt Lillian, Mother Mary, and Mom, looked over me.  Thanks you all.  Janet's sister helped the best she could do and others, too.  Doctors and nurses.  Definitely, God.  Just don't know why?????  

No comments:

Post a Comment