Sunday, July 19, 2026

Saturday, night/Sunday, 7-19-26

Coming out of my bath, The Mutt was sacked out by my pillow.  Oh, my.  The bath was nice.  Developing a good routine.  Did do some thinking on Space/Time and Relatively.  And Esther.  Have an old trampoline in the yard.  Will have to take it down one day.  It design got me to thinking.  With have to have a conversation with Google Search or Gemini.  I am only a layman, but then, isn't all mankind.  Just something that interests me.  Might have to do some writing on it.  Then, I have another project I might do.  Also, on my mind, is finding a little gift for Penelope.  Can only assume she gets them, but that is only part of the equation.  Not sure what to get her, haha.  Will see.  "I, Frankenstein".  Used Gemini to make a little video, well, two, yesterday, or was it the day before.  A cute little bunny rabbit.  Interesting.  Until tomorrow, I mean, later today, haha.  Later.  Finished a picture, "REAL".  A gift from God.  Some people might get it, but most won't.  "The Parent Trap," 1961.  Like this one the best, but the other one is good, too.  Seen them both a million times.  Hope bed is after.  CHANCE, still sacked out.  Later.  Slept well.  My new morning drink seems to be helping in different ways.  The thing, is that, it is so easy to do: to make and to clean up.  It was 100 degrees at a little past 2:00 here.  Having a breakfast of oatmeal and graham crackers and water (ugh).  Heat advisory is over at 6:00, so hopefully, can get myself outside for a little yard work.  Will see.  Do have a great evening, night.  Sleep peacefully, but with the most wonderful dreams.  Take care, be safe, God bless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment