Monday, July 20, 2026

Monday, night

Monday, night.  Boiled shrimp, peeled, of course, for the first time.  Eating them now.  Will have to do this more often.  I love shrimp and boiling them isn't too difficult.  Got a cup of them, now, and put the rest in the fridge.  Do have to go through the cabinets and organize them.  Toss some stuff and put some stuff in other places.  Store some.  A new learning experience.  Do a little better with the seasoning.  Shrimp should be healthy for me.  Have to watch my buying of stuff.  Have stuff in the pantry which I need to eat up first, then streamline my food choices.  Start slimming down.  Eating right, but at the same time, make it tasty for me.  Gotta out live this mutt, Chance.  I still remember Mr. Lance.  That was one of the most difficult times in my life having him put down.  Janet and I knew he was pretty young but he was sick inside.  He was a bred Bichon, but came out a misfit.  Long back legs, tall, more like a poodle.  Anyway, he deserved better, a longer life.  I cried so hard the day we left him at the vet.  If I know then what I know now, I would have stayed with him until they put him down.  Just one more regret in my life.  Kinda have an emotional side like my dad.  He didn't let it out often, but he was a kind hearted man.  See if I can find some photos of Mr. Lance.  And Mr. Louis.  Haha.  Got some photos.  Later.  Picture done.  Do take care, be safe.  God bless.  Going to try to stay off FB tomorrow.  May post some articles, but slow down with the diary stuff, haha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment