Friday, July 17, 2026

Thursday or Friday night???

Thursday, night.  Feeling a little funny, but nothing too bad.  Talking to Google Search.  We do hold some interesting conservation.  Of course, the conversation is one way, mostly.  I ask the question, Google Search answers.  Provides some other questions I might ask.  Mostly, I use its answers to develop new answers.  Tonight, it was Einstein's General Theories of Relatively and Gravitational Waves.  Understand relatively and gravitational waves more, but am sure there are many other details we don't know or understand, yet.  One thing for laymen and even scientists to understand is the vastness of the universe.  How does Quantum Theory apply to Einstein's theories?  And vice versa.  Tomorrow.  Not quite 12, yet.  YES, Chance is OK.  Think I am going to make him a mud pit, the pig.  Tomorrow.  Don't know how God did it, think He had help, The Mutt.  Anyway, it was too hot to cut grass, heat advisory until 6:00.  Near 100 degrees.  But around 5:30, got off the sofa.  The Mutt needed fed.  Got things together, went out at 6:00.  Still in the 80's but nice.  Even had my white long sleeve shirt on.  Had my fan necklace on, too.  More buzz than air, since I had it on low, hehe.  Don't ask me.  Cut the front of the house first since it was the lowest and makes it better for The Mutt.  Still water in the line, put treatment in, but guess it takes awhile to get out.  A lot of slow and stopping for most of the front yard.  But got better.  On the far side of the house, the grass was a lot higher.  Think it started popping a lot and slowing down because of the grass.  Anyway, got most of the grass cut.  The far corner of the property the grass is shorter.  Put The Mutt inside after a few minutes of cutting.  I stopped the mower after cutting a lot and let The Mutt out.  We went to go get the mail.  Moved the car to the front of the house from in front of the carport.  Put more gas in the mower.  Let The Mutt out.  Grass more of the grass.  Finished about 3 quarters of the property.  The Mutt was walking and standing the whole time.  Around 8:00, went inside.  Fed him a treat, he almost ripped off my hand.  Haha.  Normally, I have to force it on him to take.  Guess he was hungry.  Last night, decided to use one picture for my lock screen since using a slide show wasn't working.  So, what one picture would I want to see all the time when logging into Windows.  Used my Vivaldi background screen.  Great being in sync with God.  "It is not God's love that is in question, it is man himself that is the question?" - sle.  Am enjoying my new browser.  Always liked Firefox better.  Floorp isn't Firefox but it is based on it.  Little something to eat, than a bath.  Do have a great night sleep, sweet dreams, and a wonderful Sunday.  Take care, be safe, God bless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment