CHALLENGE FOR THE DAY: "Find the Goober in the photos?" It is difficult. Sunday, evening. Close to 2 hours or more trying to get my printer set up on my new computer. HP can be a b****. That and the Mutt. He hasn't stopped eating for a few hours now, haha. Now, it is thundering. Chance isn't being too bad with that. Did get the school laptop charged and ready. Downloading some files on it for backup, if I need it. Don't think they are going to change my classroom. Hope it can sit 30 people (have 3 classes in the same room). Still learning how to use the touch pad on the laptop, ugh. Haha. "The Cutting Edge." Gotta watch putting too much flavor into my cappuccino, haha. Just a touch. Later. It is so nice being able to dry myself with my bath towel and not worry about falling so much. The roundness at the bottom of the foot still is a minor issue, but just have to take it slow. Have some printouts that I have to make at school, but basically, ready for class. "Ghost Rider." Going to try some goat milk soap and lotion. See if they might help with my skin itch and, maybe, try with my face and skin for softening. Can't take it with you, haha. Tomorrow. Great day at school. A few little details got me, but overall, very nice day. I thought class started at 10:30, it started at 12. But turned out OK, because it gave me time to get ready for class and other little minor things. Got my podium set up and made sure everything worked, though it took a little time to get adjusted to it. Things change, haha. Really, pleasant day. Think I am ready for tomorrow, two classes back to back. Do have a great evening and night. May the boogeyman not get you. Sweet dreams. Take care, be safe. God bless. I am reaching the point where I feel God all around me. Might be my imagination, but it feels good. So, comforting.
No comments:
Post a Comment