Sunday, 9-13-26. Told the Mutt today that if it wasn't for him I could be on the French Riviera. Go to my desk and turn around. He has a beach umbrella, a bench chair, a bench hat, and a swim suit on. Waggin' his tail like there wasn't a tomorrow. UGH! How did I get stuck with a MUTT? Haha. Just came inside. Wasn't out for long. A little weed trimming with my handheld trimmer. Not much. Even in the afternoon, still hot, about 96. Waiting for things to cool down. Gives the Mutt a little time to do his business and play a little, like rolling in the grass. Weight lifting is helping. Decided to just play it by ear. Maybe two or three times a week, but whenever, at least, I hope, twice a week. The weights for the leg seem to be helping, too. Will just keep trying and hope keep feeling better. A little cinnamon and coconut oil with my meal replacement seems to be helping my blood sugar. I don't take readings, so I am assuming, but I feel good. Will see. Spend more time charging my phone, watch, and tablets, then anything, almost. Haha. Read where coffee and tea can be bad to you. Then, read a little closer, "Hot" coffee and tea. Hot meaning more than a normal hot. Details. Got my DeWalt batteries and chargers inside. Have to set up a system. Some batteries work, some don't; some chargers work, some don't. For the money you buy, seems like they would do better, but things today. Still thinking about my projects, especially the latest one. Not sure why I bother, but keep my mind active, I guess. Understanding God, you got to understand people, but it doesn't make it any easier dealing, or not dealing, with them. Take it as it comes. Enjoy life the best you can. Same old, same old night. Lectured last week for a class that I am going to be lecturing on tomorrow, so tomorrow is set. Got on an advisory board for a textbook company for about 7 months, meeting twice a month. $1,000 total. Will see how that goes. Gotta use Microsoft Teams. Ugh. Don't like it, but. Have a good night, sleep well, dream better. Take care, be safe. God bless. Google Photos time. Finished photos for the day. For tomorrow, "Happy Birthday, Penelope!" They grow up fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment