Sunday, night, Monday: Was thinking about a titanium frying pan but I like using Pam for coating my frying pan. If Gemini is right, Pam isn't good for non-stick pan, nor for titanium frying pans. Said to stick with my iron-cast frying pan if I am going to use Pam. Don't fry much but eggs and something minor little things, so with stick with how I do things now. Shucks. Guess I will save some money, hehe. Amazon loses out, but am sure it will make it up. Haha. School work awaits. Later. "The Highwaymen." Getting some worksheets fixed up for the semester. The ones (3) for online classes will be for the end of the semester. The ones (3) for on-campus classes will be for attendance during the semester, as well as, for the end of the semester. The wife in the show just made me laugh. Only three females ever were able to tell me to do things and I would do them even if I didn't want to and control me somewhat, besides me being respectful. Even my mom couldn't tell me to do things if I didn't really want to. I did most of the time, but I had my ways, too. That drove her up the wall. Haha. Me and mom. Loved giving her heck. Haha. Back to work. Finished my school stuff. Been working on my last Enchantress video, which I never finished. Watch couple of Netflix movies. Today, should be the end of my Netflix time. Later. Love bugs were terrible last night. Have to figure out what is going on with them. Rained today, so hopefully, that means they won't be so bad. Don't see how they are getting in from the A/C in the bedroom, but they must be. Uneventful day, except for some thundering and rain. Not much rain, don't think. Weights, bath, and wash clothes. Get ready for school tomorrow. Shouldn't be much. Hope everyone had a great Labor Day. Do sleep well, dream well. Take care, be safe. God bless. Electric went up. Seems like everything is going in. UGH.
No comments:
Post a Comment