Wednesday, morning. Chance is at the groomer. Sipping on my meal replacement drink. Bought something for Penelope for Halloween. Can only pray she get the things I send, but I feel good sending them either way. Sure God is taking care of her. Feeling even closer to God this morning. It is a beautiful morning. Spent a good time yesterday playing around with the colors on my browser trying to get things looking better and where I could feel more comfortable. Think I got it looking great for me. Different in how it is arranged, so it will take a little time to get use to, but looking good for now, until I screw it up, haha. There are several ways to put photos and videos on my website. None I really like, but will figure out something. Got a background color set up for the webpage. Gotta do it by sections with Sites. It is the easiest way and not too difficult. School stuff coming along fine. Gotta get a little more serious with my eating, cutting down calories, and losing weight. Looking at my hands, they seem pretty thin, no fat except a little on the right hand. Thought about my leg the other day. I am at least 1 inch short with the right leg than the left leg. So, if someone takes my height, I will have to lean to the left, haha. The major things in life, heehee. My photos and videos do make me feel good. "Life is a Bitch until you 'find' God," - sle. God is always there but people really don't see Him until they remove the 'veil' over their eyes. The thing, they have to remove the 'veil' themselves. Can't have others do it for them. So many people haven't learn that yet. Sad, don't think the world ever will. All I can say is, "I got mine." Ain't no better than anyone else, but God blessed me for some reason. Still don't know why. It has been 'hell' sometimes, haha. Gotta play around some some photos, then into who knows what. Just waiting for The Mutt. He was shaking in the car at the groomer's, but when I took him in, he was OK. They treat him well. Later. I do love to write. Later. Finished my photo for the day. About another hour and I will go get Chance. Think a hurricane is coming this way. Will be on the edge of it from what I see now. Hope it isn't too bad. Take care, be safe. God bless. Good luck with everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment