Monday, August 17, 2026

Monday, afternoon

Whew.  Got up a little earlier today for school.  Some traffic, but not too bad.  They had breakfast in the gym, then had to walk to the Magnolia Building for the auditorium.  The Chancellor is a 'Cool Cat' as they would say in the 60's.  Nice presentation and show, haha.  He had a DJ playing music throughout, here and there, with his presentation.  He did some dancing on the stage and, one time, got some people on the stage to do something from "Soul Train."  The people doing some dance moves between people as the lines kept moving.  Anyway, it was nice.  They had presentation sessions for throughout the day, but I could only do one of them.  It was a nice presentation by a few people from a school dept.  It was nice.  But, now days, I pace myself more.  Could have stayed and wore myself down, but decide to stop for gas, almond milk, and of course, picked up a couple of other things, haha.  Then, went to Walmart for my Ozempic.  I could always feel the difference between being hot from heat and being hot from my diabetes, but never did anything about it.  Now, I take a glucose tablet instead of pushing it.  By time I grow up a little bit, haha.  Got everything picked up, wasn't too much.  Now, feeling some dragging coming on, haha.  Starting to drag a little.  Should sleep well, tonight.  In the gym, me and an econ professor sat and talked.  Nice guy.  Had a nice conversation.  Then, a couple more econ professors showed up.  All nice people.  Tomorrow, a division meeting.  Tomorrow, get to go in a little later.  BOY, another HOT day.  Over a hundred again here.  After tomorrow, I should be able to finish up all my Canvas classes, I hope.  It is all coming along great.  I couldn't have screwed up a couple of times, but didn't, haha.  Do love my photos and videos.  Penelope had a couple of videos on Google Photos highlights I liked.  She has a ton of them, haha.  Well, have a good afternoon, evening and a great night.  Sleep tight and dream of riches.  True riches.  Take care, be safe, God bless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment