Monday, August 17, 2026

Monday evening and night

"Highlander."  I do like it.  The old series was nice, too, for awhile.  Can't judge AI for other people, but it sure can make things a lot easier and FASTER.  Just gotta learn how to make good prompts and remember it ain't perfect.  Do like Sean Connery in the movie, but he wasn't in it for too long.  And the gift at the end is kinda funky.  Do like Christopher Lambert in it, too.  Never watched the other Highlander movies.  The bad guy in it was GREAT.  The presentation today talked a little about generations: Gen Z and the new Alpha.  I believe, I am a Baby Boomer.  The thing, yes, different generations but the kid, people, are ALL the same as before, throughout history.  The different generations are more a cultural thing, what is acceptable, not acceptable; what is in, what is out; what is trending, what is not trending; new terms vs. old terms.  The kids, ALL the same.  They might get molded a little different, but inside, their nature, is all the same.  Nice not having that feeling of wanting new electronic stuff, I got just about everything I need and the feeling just ain't there.  Got a lot I don't use.  Feeling is just different.  iPhone 18 Pro Max, might wait until the 19, or 20 because they might skip 19.  Think the 20th anniversary is next year for the iPhone???  Later.  Oh, tried another flavor today with my meal replacement: Irish Cream.  Good.  Tried Coconut yesterday.  Need to get the right mix: correct teaspoons.  Got three more other flavor to try.  Big bottles, so should last for a long time.  Going through Google Photos and saw a day, a few days back, ago that just kept running on and on with photos.  Forgot I uploaded my Flickr photos to Google.  Putting a lot of them here, not sure how many FB will let me upload.  Some VERY interesting photos.  Wasn't really going to download any until I saw a photo of my Aunt Lillian in a swimsuit so I downloaded it.  And kept going and going.  Finally, got tired picking out ones that stood out or I had a feeling to download.  Photos cover a ton of families.  One more movie, then maybe bed.  Do have a great Tuesday.  Take care, be safe.  God bless.  Know Bridget and Dee will like some of the photos.  A couple of photos show where I get my big ears from, UGH!!!  Hope some people enjoy them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment