Friday, August 21, 2026

TGIF, night, 8/21/26

TGIF, night, 8/21/26.  Survived another Mutt attack, haha.  Started thundering and I had to get off the computer and take a nap.  The Mutt is getting worse I think, haha.  Took all the stuff out of the cabinets in the kitchen, now, putting stuff back and junking a lot.  Debating if having a healthy foot is worth it, haha.  It is doing great.  Lot of stuff I don't know what it is, but will make it through it.  Still some to do.  May junk a lot of old seasoning stuff, etc. that I don't use.  And will never use.  Have some Tupperware, but might get a little more later.  Other stuff just don't seem as good.  May have to start working on my classroom material for Monday.  I seem to wait until the last minute most of the time, haha.  "Love is in the Air."  One of the movies I like for keeping Netflix.  Still a ton of scenes I haven't seen, yet, haha.  The Mutt seems to be getting pickier and pickier with his food.  Day of reckoning is coming!!!  Do have a great weekend.  Hope your days aren't as hot.  Been noticing and reading articles about lost cities being found that tie into the bible.  Kinda interesting.  Old things are always being found around the world.  Love when they find gold, haha.  Jewelry, gems, too.  I keep reminding myself there are more things more important than money.  Like I don't know, haha.  I could be on the Riviera if it wasn't for this Mutt and the money he costs me.  Don't think Penelope will ever pay her bill on him, haha.  He is such a good dog.  Well, like watching the movie, but may go out and work on the kitchen???  Take care, be safe.  God bless.  Oh, my stewed tomatoes soup came out pretty good.  Used canned chicken breast, may have to use shrimp one day.  The soup is pretty versatile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment