Friday, August 21, 2026

TGIF, 8/21/26

Details, details, details.  Those little details do add up, if you catch them, haha.  Got my classes published and intro emails to students sent out.  Just need to submit some documents to the division, but links aren't up, yet.  Then, prepare for classes Monday and the rest of the week.  Probably, work on the kitchen a little more.  Clean out most of the cabinets and rearrange them.  Decide how I am going to continue my Enchantresses project with Gemini and Fold???  Well, hope your TGIF is going well.  Yes, Chance is doing well.  Still drives me crazy, haha.  Well, at least, I can blame it on him.  Haha.  Take care, be safe, God bless.  Have a ton of photos with flowers.  And millions with Penelope, haha.  My creative juices might be running out, haha.  Have to make some changes in the way I look at some things.  Most people will never understand God.  Don't get defensive.  To each their own.  We are just players in the game???  

No comments:

Post a Comment