Monday, night. Testing out some ear phones I have been having around for awhile. Might actually start using them. Pretty comfortable. Listening to FB and my tv at the same time. Might use them at school. Will see. Seems like they will stay on without much trouble. Well, I will only use one at a time. Did change my weights around. Did a little, but not much. Lifting better than I thought I would do, haha. Slowly, but surely, I hope, to start doing more. Listing to some old football stories by someone on Johnny Carson FB. An old Baltimore Colt player. Likeable guy. It's done. MI5, "Rogue Nation," almost over, then bed. Mutt is keeping it warm, haha. Tomorrow. Tuesday. Got home from work and picked up mail. Got two dividend checks for $200+ from my car insurance company. Can't complain about that. Nice day at school. Went smoother than yesterday, but sat more in the 2nd class, haha. And a couple of students kept me after class with issues and one just doing some talking, but one issue was solved. The Mutt got fed. Ready to put in attendance and update it. Will have to do it until next Tuesday. Going to enjoy the rest of the day with maybe some weight lifting if I dare, haha. Still some way before getting as strong as I should be, but getting there. Take care, be safe. Enjoy the afternoon, evening and night. Sleep a restful sleep, sweet dreams. God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment