Sunday, August 30, 2026

Saturday, night... Sunday, 8-29-26

Saturday, night.  WHY DO I HAVE A DOG??? UGH!!!  Haha.  Not doorman, but door mat.  When he starts wiping his feet on me, that is when I will have had enough.  Hehe.  Later.  Brought some background music for my videos.  Should be Creative Common (free to use without needing to refer to the music creator) but there is so many other copyright labeling even to Creative Common, so will see if I have any issues with them.  Found many bible quotes I like.  Not sure how I am going to use them.  Also, bought some weight stuff from Amazon (ankle weights, ankle strap for lifting dumbbells, which I have a nice little set from when Janet bought one of her Nordic Tracks, she bought a couple over the years, I believe).  One was destroyed in the 2016 flood.  Memories.  Don't want to think of that one.  Couple of old movies tonight like normal.  YES, the Mutt is doing good.  Sacked out, the pig.  Oh, the Irish Cream is nice in the cappuccino, but got to watch not to use too much.  Tomorrow.  Nice day.  Had to run an errand.  Quiet day and evening with the Mutt.  Did figure old my two TikTok accounts.  Have to delete one but want to be sure I could get into the other.  Think I got it figured out.  Took awhile and the app on my phone.  Weight lifting and shower to go for the night.  And get ready for tomorrow at school.  Do have a good evening and night.  Take care, be safe.  God bless.  Sleep well, dream well.  My foot rest is working out so far.  Will see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment