Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Monday, night / Tuesday

Monday, night / Tuesday.  First, details, details, details.  Got my ankle weights and I thought they were adjustable but they ain't (6 lbs each).  Haha.  Going to keep them, I do have some lighter ones.  Will figure them out.  Got more stuff coming tomorrow: shoes and ankle wrap for dumbbells.  Will see, haha.  Did work on my current project.  Got it started on my video editor with voiceovers, then got into Google Flow and created some videos.  Came out great, I think.  These are more realistic than my other ones.  Somewhat personal, but general for everyone.  Until tomorrow, finish my movie, "Falling for Christmas," then bed.  I cancelled Netflix so have a few days to watch the movies I like on it.  Just don't see paying for movies I don't watch all the time when I have Prime Video and free stuff.  Also, cancelled Flickr.  I moved all their stuff to Google Photos.  Tomorrow.  Beautiful day, not the weather, but school went well, no rain until leaving the Interstate for the house, my Amazon package came right after I got inside and the guy rung the bell, which was nice.  Light, light drizzle.  Boiled shrimp for supper and for later.  Make stewed tomato soup later or tomorrow.  Two classes went well, need to work on attendance later and finish up my project.  A couple of images, cover and end, and then, part it all together, which I have already started.  Lunch done.  YES, the Mutt is OK.  He had to lay on the floor in the living room, behind the sofa until I went to my desk.  Weenie.  Hehe.  He is a good boy.  The Amazon guy was shaking though Chance was inside behind me, haha.  Now, how much swamp land I have.  Haha.  Later.  Electric went out for a few seconds.  Now, the Mutt could care less if I get up or not, but he is looking, haha.  Now, to charge ahead.  Later.  Project basically done except for subtitles and touching up the ending.  Do have a good night, take care, be safe.  Sleep well, dream even better.  God bless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment