Tuesday evening. Think I found how the love bugs were coming in. Waiting to see for sure. Some are already in the room and still might be coming out, so just have to wait. Ugh. Tires are OK. Tires still have a good amount of wear it seems, so have a while before new tires. Might have to get a new windshield. That will be fun. And cost some, ugh. Cleaned the Mutt eating area. Thing about being able to stand and feeling good is all the work that needs to be done, ugh. Did find something near the Mutt's eating area. Some people might doubt I have a heart, well, I do now. Haha. Still finding new stuff around the house here and there. School went well. Do prefer being the teacher and not the student, haha. Legs are getting stronger. Use to stop a couple times in the building before and in my building before getting to my office or going home. Today, I walked all the way from the classroom to my car without stopping. Hope to keep getting better. Maybe a little school work, but basically, the same old night. Couple of projects to work on... maybe. Listening to some school training thing. And waiting out the love bugs. Hope I got them stopped. Fingers crossed. Training ending. Do have a good night, take care, be safe. Sleep well. Dream well. God bless. Why do I write so much: 1) I enjoy it, 2) to stay in the groove.
No comments:
Post a Comment