Thursday, October 1, 2026

Thursday, early morning

Discovered that my video AI studio won't work.  Basically, what I was doing before with Google Flow was the way to go.  It wasn't a waste of time because I did learn a lot.  Glad I checked into it before I spent more time, haha.  Go back to my old way.  Chance is eating his new food, apparently, he enjoys bacon flavor, haha.  Whew.  That dog.  Took a little bit, but decided to get him the better dog food for his health.  Hope it works as well as this new stuff I have now, Kibble n' Bits vs. Gentle Giants.  Flavor vs. Real.  Ugh.  More money on this Mutt.  Like 76 cents more a lb.  Ugh.  Haha.  It does make me feel good that I can give him a good life.  One day I will find out what he is good for.  Haha.  Nothing!  Hehe.  He is a good dog.  Purchased me a new Apple Watch.  I enjoy the one I have, but started using Siri a little more and, hopefully, be using it  more in the future.  It has a little lag in it now.  I hope the new one is faster and it will be a bigger screen so that should help with my photos.  Love having Sweet Pea's photos on it.  The bigger screen should make them even nicer.  Writing Janet's son to see if I can get his share of the property.  Doesn't make a difference but would make things a little easier, though I will pay for it.  Do have to start making out my will, but might set up a trust instead.  Just more to add to my list.  But Penelope will do well if anything does happen to me.  Not to be mean, but People do make me laugh.  Well, old movies, tonight.  Later.  Night, now.  Went and mailed a letter.  Went to Walmart: tub for sink, new knife, new brush-soap dispenser, new something for around faucet neck, doesn't fit.  Will use elsewhere???  The shrimp I bought the other day has tails on them.  Haha.  Will try sauteing it.  A Charlie Chan movie.  Used my mic a little with Gemini.  Kinda nice.  House payment went up because of insurance.  Have to work on that some more.  Always something.  Mutt still isn't eating his old regular dog food.  Picking out the new stuff.  UGH.  Sacked out now.  Do have a good night.  Sleep tight, dream some colorful dreams.  TGIF for tomorrow.  Take care, be safe.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment