Friday, October 2, 2026

Friday, morning

Should go to bed soon but watching "Constantine."  Found a place to download a bunch of movies for free.  Downloaded "Bring Up Baby," 1938, b/w and colorized, and "Dune".  Could play them on my TV, but it would be bothersome, so will play them on my computer.  Going to see if I can get a floating window video player to play them.  Want them floating over my regular windows.  Anyway, another project.  Thawed my shrimp and was easy to peel the tails for my soup.  Still a ton of soup left.  Thawing my turkey sausage for later today.  Want to get up early and stay by the door.  My watch is coming in tomorrow.  Something for the kitchen is coming in, too.  Hopefully, will complete things I need for my kitchen.  Just have to rearrange a few things on my counters.  Did weights the other day, my arm exerciser, tonight.  Will see if I can get back into it again.  Look into my dog leashes to maybe start walking down the road more.  The lane is more open now so will want to keep Chance on a leash at the same time giving him more leash to use.  Think I have one that will extend.  I can get into some deep stuff with Gemini.  Surprise how much of what I think has been thought of before.  Nice to prompt Gemini and it complements me on my thinking.  Anyway, some deep stuff tonight.  Did get the leash.  Just have to watch it coming back pretty quick, but think I can fix that.  Did get the Mutt a new vest.  Will see.  Well, later.  Friday evening.  Got up early and started waiting for my packages (2): 1 - Apple Watch, draining tray for counter, 2 - dog vest for Chance, flavoring drops for water bottles.  Going to try to use more water, but would like a little flavor.  Finally, got watch in.  Set up wasn't too bad.  Love the bigger screen and it is faster.  Will try to use it more since things are a little bigger.  Love Sweet Pea's photos.  Hopefully, won't need anything more for the counters.  Chance didn't mind the vest.  I can see him better in the weeds.  We walked to the Sweet Oak Farm sign.  Put some water flavoring drops (squirts) into some water bottles.  Let them get cold.  Test later.  Don't mind the watch band, but don't know how easy it will be to get on and off???  Might look into a protector for the screen.  Will try to do a little school work, tonight.  Homeowner's insurance, UGH!  Only thing I can do is verify the coverage they have down on me.  The amounts seem high.  Just another racket.  Though I can get the home recorded as immovable property, insurance companies will still treat it as a mobile.  The rackets today.  Always had rackets, but now, they don't even try to cover things up.  Play around with school work and, maybe, set up watching old movies I have on my computer.  Always something.  Still warm outside, but not extreme, though more humid today.  Have a great night, sleep well, dream well.  Take care, be safe.  God bless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment