Saturday, October 3, 2026

Happy Birthday, Phillip, 10/3

Happy Birthday, Phillip.  Remembered, today is Phillip's birthday.  So, he would have been 68 today.  I know how I outlived him.  He, definitely, didn't take care of himself.  He was who he was.  But ain't we all.  Did take the Mutt out for a walk today.  Went great.  Will have to put the videos together for tomorrow.  Just sitting playing around with my computer.  Changing the display with my browser.  Moving toolbars and now, I guess, will be working on the background photo.  Let me find a photo of Phillip.  You all have a great night, sleep well, dream sweet dreams.  Have a great Sunday.  Take care, be safe.  God bless.  Memories are so nice.  Good and bad ones, as well.  Good memories give us substance.  Time to get up, ugh.  Fixing a cappuccino.  Bad memories we should learn from.  Can't change things, but can learn from them.  Don't mean we won't repeat them, haha.  End with, "Happy Birthday, Phillip!".  Love and appreciation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment