More Tuesday Night/Wednesday: Getting better with my scrambled eggs. Even flipped them tonight without any running. I used my new swirly thing (I looked it up, a whisk). Better than a fork, I think. I only like pepper on the eggs and eating on buttered toast, one slice at a time. "Van Helsing," towards end. Listened to it mostly as I worked in the back. Set up my DeWalt battery station, haha. Think only one battery isn't working. Not sure about the chargers. Need to find a carrying case for the batteries. "I want to live." Monsters want everything, haha. Do like Frankenstein in this. Threw away a little from the back. A lot more to go. Know I said a few times in the past about feeling better, honestly, nothing like I feel now. Hope to get more done for the fall and winter. Mutt is doing great, but he does drive me crazy, haha. Figured out why God loves the power of 'true spiritual love', an eternal love. It's the ultimate for God. It is logical. Did work on a project a little, always learning more about photo and video editing. Another movie or two, then, hopefully bed. Oops, maybe a little school work. Haha. Tomorrow. I love Wednesday's, but today, ugh. Just ain't there, yet, haha. Got up, part way through my meal replacement drink and the Mutt, YES, Chance, had to go outside, guess to roll around, haha. So, took him outside. Raked some trimmings I cut the other day, took him for the mail, then watched him roll in the grass. Guess he finally did his business. Ran up to me and wanted to go inside. The bum. All the while I have screaming, "Why do I have a dog!", UGH! Why do I? Haha. Just out of sync tonight. Did figure out what the issue is: "Spirit". People just don't seem to grasp the importance of Spirit to God. God being Spirit. Oh, well, just something for me to keep thinking on. Have a great night. Sleep a pleasant sleep, dream pleasant dreams. Take care, be safe. God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment