Saturday, September 12, 2026

Saturday, night

Saturday, night.  I asked Chance, "Why don't you eat your regular dog food?"  He walked to the dining room table, sat down, and started making out a list of why not's.  UGH.  Humid this evening.  Changed the cabin filter in my car.  It needed it.  Changed my air filter the other day.  So, got them off my list for awhile.  Same old, same old, night.  Emails, news, movies.  Been going to the MSN News because they have a lot of history and other interesting video stuff on the site.  Seems to be a lot of independent stuff and all kinds of different viewpoints on things: WWII, pyramids, fighter planes, tanks, all kinds of stuff I like.  Just have to take some things with a grain of salt.  Have one new project I started on, a few unfinished ones, haha.  Never stops.  Well, have a great night.  Wonderful sleep and interesting dreams.  Mine have been pretty strange, lately, haha.  Take care, be safe.  God bless.  Do have a great Sunday.  Don't overdo.  Heat is coming down, but not by much, yet, except when it is rainy and overcast, but then, with the humidity, can start sweating pretty quickly.  Well, deleted some folders by mistake, a slip of the keys.  Have to work on recovering them, though nothing I can't get elsewhere.  Guess set it up if something worse happens in the future.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment