Thursday. Mutt grooming day. Get him to groomers around 9:00. Go home, wait until a little after 11:00, then go pick him up. He was still a little wet, but it was raining outside. And he ain't that old to worry about a cold or getting sick. Do have to beat him one day, haha. So, spoiled. When I have to give him a Beggin' Strip to eat his other treats, UGH! He tracks me down to my desk to let me know that I forgot to give it to him, as his other treats are laying near the kitchen. The bum. Downloaded some Flight 93 photos I took years ago in PA. Boy, have a lot of old photos. Do enjoy looking at them. Makes life just feel so much more alive. Makes me feel closer to God, in that, I can understand him more and more. So much more to learn. Well, movies and working on something for tomorrow. The things you find that you didn't know you even had when looking at old photos. Have a great night. Sleep and dream well. Take care, be safe. God bless. TGIF. Remember those of 9/11.
No comments:
Post a Comment