"Hotel Transylvania 2" cute. "Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation" last night. Nice. Happy Anniversary! Mom and Dad. Nice day, today. Weather, bearable. Not quite 100. Classes went well. Been told a couple of times in my life I was a monster. Doesn't seem like being a monster is all bad, haha. Movie over. It was cute. Chance, sacked out. So, spoiled. Yesterday, wouldn't eat. Treats on the floor. Wouldn't eat, so gave him his Bacon Beggin' Strips. He ate. All the treats. Regular food, no, no. Ugh. Might be pulling the same thing, tonight. Done until Tuesday. Some record keeping stuff but not much school work. Got a project in mind, but not tonight. The substance of Life I am looking for, guess I will have to keep that for myself. All I can say, I do enjoy life, can't depend on others for that, though people do make me laugh (and dogs, haha). Don't go shopping on an empty stomach, though I didn't do as bad as I normally do, hehe. Even bought a salad. Think I was delirious at the time (most of the time). Some photos from Google Photos and then post this. Have a good evening, a good night. Peaceful sleep, wild and crazy dream, though pleasant. Take care, be safe. God bless. Didn't know Penelope was in one of the photos until I enlarged it and lightened it up. Not the sharpest but can see her with her mom and Janet.
No comments:
Post a Comment