Saturday, morning. Wrote my script for Enchantress 6 - Evangeline. Created the videos. Will work on it later. Playing around with Gemini for creating stuff for my classes. Using AI to minimize the usage of AI by my students in doing a project. And determining adjustments I will have to make to my online quizzes and exams to minimize the usage of AI. AI is amazing. People need to realize AI is JUST a tool for now. One day, it may advance further, but it can't be more cold and heartless as most people. Quite honest, maybe one day it will advance pass people? Maybe AI will learn to appreciate God. Anyway, it is interesting. Maybe check out Google Photos. May have to use Google Notebook a little more. Google has so much out there. Use it to put my thoughts and idea about things and organize them. Focus them. Later. Got my photos clips for my project. Just have to edit them, then I start the video editing. Bed, hopefully, in a few minutes. Google Photos highlights didn't have much. Did have a video of a dragonfly I held between my fingers. It got wet from the pool and I was holding it hoping it would dry. I believe, it did. Have photos of it. Reminded me of the other day when I cut grass. Had a green one dance with me a little, then a blue one dance with me when I walked up the porch steps. Love, dragonflies. Well, guess I am going to post this now. Do have a great Saturday. Take care, be safe. God bless. May dragonflies dance with you, today.
No comments:
Post a Comment