Friday, August 7, 2026

TGIF, 8-7-26

Early Friday morning.  Changed my taskbar icons around some and centered the taskbar.  Have to get use to it.  Found a video player to replace VLC.  Hope it is an improvement.  Helped a student a few days back and got a 'thank you' message.  I appreciate it.  They will be taking one of my classes this semester.  Do have to review my courses and redesign some because of AI, but I do emphasize AI.  It isn't as bad as people think and the thing to remember, if we don't advance in AI, RED China will.  We are not in this world alone.  One of my Midway movies, haha.  Got Enchantresses - Freddy done.  Number 5.  What is next.  Loving my chair, so that worked out.  Feeling stronger, but ain't use to it.  Which makes me more worried about losing concentration and doing something stupid.  Don't know what I can do to get my biological clock straightened out.  Chance ate his regular dog food, so miracles do happen.  And a few treats, haha.  Later.  No, bed, yet, but soon, I hope.  Maybe go get mail first.  Been playing around with computer stuff, my browser and QR codes (neat).  Well, check on Mutt, garbage and mail.  Do have a great TGIF.  Well, Google Photos first, I guess.  Oh, learned how to take screenshots from video, neat, too.  Take care, be safe.  God bless.  Mom use to call it nerves, but she was wrong.  If it was nerves, I would still have them, I don't.  Life is a lot better.  Demon or whatever, they are gone and it is nice.  Found some new photos which I haven't for a long, long, long, long time.  Miss the pool somewhat, but it has its issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment