Sunday, August 2, 2026

Sunday, morning, 8-2-26

Whew!  Food prices!!! and trying to find stuff not too bad for diabetics.  Got a seat cover, I don't like the feel of leather on my bare leg skin.  Price is not too bad.  Got some canned stewed tomatoes to see how I might like those.  Got them on Amazon.  Don't like just getting one small item.  Worked on Enchantresses some.  Whew!  Work!!!  Ugh!  Haha.  "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan."  Bugs get in sometimes when I let Chance back in.  He did start eating.  Must be a timing thing.  Later.  Well, time for bed.  Did get some videos done for my next Enchantresses video project.  Finished the script earlier today.  Learning which resources to use.  Google Gemini seems easier to use then Google Flow.  Google Flow is for more realistic videos, but it is slower, more people on it I guess.  Gemini is not so realistic but nice enough and its videos can be funnier.  I look for funny, haha.  Did look through some photos.  These highlighted ones didn't have much, but flipped through some others.  Found one of Penelope and Janet; another one of Aunt Lillian; one I don't remember having of Aunt Marie's and Uncle Leroy's burial plaque; and one of Valentine and her other, Theodore.  Did think tonight, how logical God's world is and people just don't seem to get it.  Guess they are not suppose to.  Well, have a great Sunday and take care.  Loving my chair except for the leather, why a seat cover.  Either that are wear longer pants, haha.  Have a great Sunday.  YES, Chance is OK.  Sacked out.  Later.  Gemini does make some funny little clips from simple prompts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment