Playing around with my desktop some. And my taskbar. Rearranging my apps on the taskbar and trying to stop one of the icons from changing when the program updates. Always something. Getting the feeling of staying up all day, OM. Yes, Chance is doing great. Still drives me nuts! Yes, it is his fault that I am a little kookie (looked the word up and it might apply; ain't too bad, haha). I like looking things up quickly. Don't try to memorize them, but to keep my brain active and a little focused. Got a name for my next Enchantresses. Now, to start writing. Somebody I knew years ago supposedly like writing and I still have some of her writings but that never panned out, so guess she didn't really have the act for it. Guess we all grow up and get away from things we think we first love. I do enjoy writing, but I like going all over the place. Hard to stay focused on one thing. Hope I can do this with Enchantresses. I think some great characters and products could be made with them if they catch on. I am just too old to push it, but someone with ambition and talent could. Later, time for writing a little, then a little rest, I hope. Did some writing after dealing with the Mutt. There was a little thundering so I had to lay down with him at the foot of the bed. Chance won't lay under the blanket when it is thundering. Go, figure. Played with some icons again. Always learning little new things, haha. Couple of new apps (free) I am trying to pick up on a little. Photos has been going back a lot of years for some highlights. These gator photos over 20+ years ago. Apparently, gators like marshmallows. Do have a good night, nice sleep, and wonderful dreams if you read this before going to sleep. If not, have a great TGIF. Take care, be safe. God bless. Waiting for a ton of things tomorrow. Mostly, grocery stuff. Cheaper to get off Amazon since I am a prime member. Walmart can be a little more expensive sometimes. Just depends. Then there is the convenience. Think my storyline might work out for number 5.
No comments:
Post a Comment