Thursday, night, TGIF... Prices and costs are getting higher. Escrow has shot up a lot. If costs ain't higher for something, than chances are the quality isn't quite as good or you ain't getting as much. Whew! That dog, Mutt, may have to start eating regular dog food everyday. Oh, My! He won't be happy. Haha. "Down Periscope." Tomorrow. Back from my video adventure. Oh, that Mutt. Wasn't planning on going outside. About 98 degrees. Hot, but the wind was starting to blow a little. Nice and beautiful. He enjoyed it. Now, he is eating me out of house and home, again. Haha. It is so nice not needing a walking stick or cane. Feels read GREAT! School stuff is mainly done. For the weekend, need to get ready for Monday, but shouldn't be much. My homeowner's went up a lot, nearly doubled, but called insurance people and they will be looking for something cheaper. My mortgage server, whew, their set up is difficult but finally found what I needed online. Sleeping better, feeling better, BUT... haha. Hope Penelope gets the stuff I send her. Guess people believe the SH they read on the internet or that other people are telling them about me. I don't know. People tend to believe the worst in other people and I can't blame them too much. Well, do have a nice afternoon, nice evening, and a wonderful night. Sleep well, and cool, haha. Dream even better. Do dream more, but thankfully, I don't remember them too much. Take care, be safe. God bless. Chance's performance in the video leaves a little, haha. Dogs. Just having some fun. Have a nice weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment