Thursday, September 17, 2026

Wednesday, night/Thursday:

Wednesday, night/Thursday:  Sitting here enjoying, I think, some home make soup, a pack of this, a can of that, with a little Tony seasoning.  Doesn't seem too bad.  Watched the end of a video I made from Bridget's photos and clips.  Gives a practice and, I think, it came out OK.  Lifted weights.  Going to increase the weights for next time???  Not much.  But not much at my age means a lot, haha.  Put a dog bed in the hallway for Chance.  Made him sit in it when I finished.  See if I can get him to stay in it next time.  Yeah, right.  Did some school work earlier today.  Little more, maybe, later.  Same old night.  Peaceful and quiet.  Do enjoy it.  Mutt is sacked out.  Belly is full of treats.  Live only once, I guess.  Tomorrow.  Nice day, though another hot one.  My watch dog's work is never done.  Chance was at my bedroom door.  He wanted to let me know that I left my cappuccino on the machine.  Of course, he didn't mind going out to do a little tee-tee and getting a reward for his services.  Think he is sacked out now, haha.  Working on some new school stuff.  But, hit a dead end for now.  Happy Birthday, Christopher! for tomorrow.  Sadly, tomorrow, also, is Janet's 5th anniversary since her death.  Doesn't seem that long.  Of course, the other night she was laughing her butt off with my mom and the Big Guy.  I could see them in my mind.  Might have been the swarming of the love bugs while at my desk, ugh.  Mom loves getting her rocks off laughing at me.  But I am still ahead.  Haha.  I could get her pretty upset, but she was polite and seldom told me much.  She did like doing her middle-finger wagging at me, haha, even on her death bed.  Well, maybe a little more school work and work on a project.  Will see.  Do have a nice night, nice sleep, nice dreams.  Have a great TGIF.  Take care, be safe, God bless.  "God is 'A' Kick," - sle, haha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment