Saturday, August 15, 2026

Late TGIF, Eary Saturday

Nearly Saturday.  "The Replacements."  Been playing with my file explorer alternatives.  The new one I switched to had one or two minor issues that irked me.  Did all kinds of search for another one similar to it, but none really to be had which didn't have other issues for me.  Finally, went back to my old one, XYplorer, which I paid for.  Learning a lot of new things using Gemini.  Hopefully, got it set up the way I like it.  Just gotta to learn to live with it.  YES, I should be doing school work.  A couple of hours, at least, on my file explorer alternative, haha.  Chance ain't eating, so worrying about that a little.  Dog is going to drive me crazy.  Later.  "Perfect" is a great song.  People need to remember, God is perfect, therefore, all His creations are perfect.  Perfect cannot create imperfection.  Common sense.  Understanding God makes it all seem logical.  School work, I am coming, one day, haha.  Later.  Nothing like a "good" sleep.  But the Mutt makes up for it.  Been to the front door or kitchen about a million times already.  The Mutt is eating, but not sure when he will stop, ugh.  Did emails.  Get some history questions, and links to answers, from one site.  Checked Google Photos.  Got some nice photos.  Have a ton of photos with flowers and other nature shots.  Photos of Sweet Pea blowing bubbles.  We did have some great times.  I wasn't quite as up tight as her grandmother and mother were, Robyn a little less than Janet, but more silly, too.  Well, NO, I haven't done any major school work, yet.  Hehe.  I love procrastinating.  Yes, had to look that one up, haha.  Do have a nice evening and night.  Sleep well, dream even better.  Take care, be safe.  Enjoy your day of rest.  Should enjoy everyday with Him.  God bless.  No, I haven't forgotten my other projects, Enchantresses for example.  Need to finish one up, always thinking on another one of those.  

No comments:

Post a Comment