Early Thursday morning. Finished "The Dark Side." Longer than the other storylines. Probably will be a lot more videos. Now, to make the next step, haha. Understanding Him makes life so much more relevant. Adds meaning and purpose. Thursday, afternoon. Using AI to create my new test banks. Taking awhile since I have 3 courses to do. Not quite halfway through. AI can cog up, haha. Got my new flavors and my yellow rice. They are not suppose to be bad for diabetics, but then again, if I get hit by a train, it doesn't matter. Got six flavors and they are nice size bottles, so hope they last a good while. And I do have my strawberries. Well, back to work. AI is amazing. Like everything in life, it may not be perfect and everyone may not like it, but it is still amazing. In a way, guess you can say the same thing about God. Lot of people apparently don't like him or don't believe in Him. Can't please everyone. Later. Got two courses downloads for test banks and answer keys, now to get the test banks into Canvas. The third course is going to be more difficult, as unusual, haha. But just a matter of time. Later. Whew, 104 degrees here and it still isn't the hottest part of the day, Ugh. Still getting ahead, one course is done on Canvas. Tossed a bag of powdered sugar. Gotta do better. Haven't used it in a long time. Roku, Microsoft, on and on. They can drive you crazy, haha. Having trouble logging in with my school site. It is so screwed up. I have too many devices in my school system. Discovered them yesterday and I had a ton, all old devices. And Roku, ugh. Oh, trying a leg compression sock today. Right foot and leg seem to be swelling some. Guess the walking and sitting. Oh, boy. Later. "Weird Science." Whew, got the main stuff done. Now, the AI and, then, to Canvas. Still have to create the quizzes and exams. Later, again. "I, Robot." Well, slowing down a little now, but will try to finish my test banks for the last class soon. Whew. Do have a good evening and night. Sleep well, dream well. God Bless. Have a nice TGIF tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment