Wednesday, afternoon... put a new filter in my water pitcher, Brita... I don't use it often, mostly for soup... but will have to start using it more... need to replace the water filter in the frig soon... really should have been done back months ago, haha... but not a big concern... little involved to get behind the frig, but not too bad... soon... maybe, one more movie... flavors are coming in tomorrow or Friday... some yellow rice, which ain't too bad for diabetics coming in next week... walking better on the foot, looks terrible, but it works, haha... the other one swells a little here and there, but hope it ain't anything... one day at a time... well, going to play around with test banks, converting them from Word to a format for Canvas... not too happy with the textbook publisher, but is shouldn't be too bad, I hope... Later... can't sleep... dishwasher finished and I picked up the dishes... defrosting some strawberries... and shrimp... going to boil the shrimp... going to figure out a stew-tomato dish, with navy northern beans, add the shrimp after doing the dish... add the yellow-rice when I get it... "Road House"... don't like writing when I am tired, but might try... got a plot but it ain't completed, yet... haha... YES, the Mutt is doing good... eating me out of house and home, ugh... he is a good boy... Later... Love, shrimp... came out OK... gotta watch putting the shrimp in the water, haha... nothing bad, little water splash... Do enjoy history... the shrimp were good... Shrimp has iodine, and I think I can kinda taste it, probably my imagination, know it does help the thyroid... think I had thyroid issues when I was younger, at least, mom thought so... she thought it is what made me sickly... had me take stuff for the thyroid which made my face puff up, some old photos show that... think it is when I started adding more weight to my frame... discovered now that shrimp has selenium, which I just seem to feel good about... so, boil shrimp will become more of a regular treat, plus it is not too difficult to prepare.. will see... oh, that Mutt... here I go again, haha, food or outside, coin toss... hehe... Later... cooling down a little... moved some glassware out of one of the cabinets and moved it to another area, which will hold them better... vacuumed the cabinet a little... little sweat started running down my forehead, hehe... I enjoy my DeWalt stuff, but their battery stuff sucks... the chargers and the actual batteries, of course, I don't treat them the best either??? going to check out my webcams... think I already mentioned earlier, but here again, have a good night, sleep well, dream even better, take care, be safe, God bless... "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days"... Later...
No comments:
Post a Comment