Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Tuesday, early morning

Tuesday, early morning.  "Finding Normal".  Is there such a thing?  Cute movie.  Working on my next script.  Do enjoy writing these simple little things.  Later.  Did my next script.  Working on the videos.  Do enjoy watching videos of the Civil War, mostly on MSN News.  And videos of history in general, but it is difficult doing both, haha.  Gemini can be a little picky doing the videos, but minor issues aren't a problem since they add humor to the video.  Notice how nice it is to mostly watching videos instead of watching and noticing all the scenes.  I still watch/listening to videos I have seen a million times and still notice scenes, or frames, I never saw before.  Finishing up the videos for the last scenes, which of course, is giving me the most trouble, but might make for an Out Take.  Haha.  Later.  Videos finished.  Have to edit them a little when using them.  Lot of WWII videos on MSN News.  "The Philadelphia Story."  Well, the Mutt is at the groomers.  Doesn't take too long to get him there, but should charge Penelope for my hours, haha.  I normally wait until around 11:00 to go get him.  Sometimes he is ready, sometimes I have to wait a little.  Don't like him being there any longer than what he has to be.  Let me go check Google Photos.  Received something from Gerber Life Insurance???  Don't know why?  Normally, it is addressed to Robyn.  God being funny???  Haha.  "Ike: Countdown to D-Day".  Later.  Have a good day, good afternoon, and a great evening.  A wonderful night.  Take care, be safe.  Good bless.  Sleep well, dream well.  Have a few photos today I don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment