Wednesday, almost noon... end of "Ocean 's Twelve"... mostly, like the end... probably one more movie then a little sleep... started on another script... will see... started on getting my classes ready... thinking about some changes, which may be a little involved... so getting started somewhat early is the right thing to do, I hope, haha... Monday, going to be a long day, I think, then Tuesday, not quite as bad... will see... well, some other things to mess with, haha... one of my webcams went on the blink, pull a cable a few times, until realized I was pulling the wrong cable, which I had to get under my desk for, ugh... the real cable is connected to my monitor right in front of me, UGH!... haha... I am not good with phonics but this French stuff has me doing a little more along those lines, haha... Later... tried out my new, free, video editor... takes a little to open, but it is simple and quick... still a little learning curve, but not a big thing... well, do have a great rest of the day... afternoon and evening... starting to get a little tired, but think I can make it through this movie... did a little research on sugars, carbs, proteins, fats, and how diabetics works with the A1C... now, thinking how A1C ties into diabetics??? A1C measures the glucose coating on hemoglobin (red blood cells)... guess the more the coating associates with the effects of diabetics... or how does it affect the function of red blood cells??? more research, haha... take care, be safe... time, what does it really mean??? sleep tight, dream wild and loose, haha... God bless...
No comments:
Post a Comment